Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Listen here

We've got a few here for catching up...

Out to dinner tonight, the 4 of us, Lukas starts to ask me a question and Tony butts in to tell me about something that is on the news. Lukas was mad about this interruption and quickly turned to Tony and says, "Daddy, Was I talking?!?!"

While making cookies this past weekend, Lukas was coming into the kitchen to help and he was dragging his hand along my back and then across to the front of my waist, and he then says, "Momma, why is your belly big?"
Im sure he was just making sure there wasn't another baby in there. But come on kid, don't you know you aren't suppose to point those kinds of things out?!??! LOL!

Tony was having a conversation with Lukas about his hair and Tony says, "One day I'm gonna lose all my hair." Lukas then replies, "Like Uncle?" (Tony's brother Daniel)

No comments: